Asus VivoBook Pro N552VX Windows 7 Treiber

Mehr
Falck antwortete auf Asus VivoBook Pro N552VX Windows 7 Treiber 28 Apr. 2016 18:34 - 28 Apr. 2016 18:45 #45978 von Falck
Das Touchpad wird überhaupt nicht im Gerätemanager angezeigt?
Weil mit der ID von Jon kann ich nix anfangen.
Welche ATK-Version hast du installiert?
Letzte Änderung: 28 Apr. 2016 18:45 von Falck.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
Hallo Falck,
das Trackpad wird im Geräte-Manager nicht angezeigt. Installiert ist die aktuellste Version von der ASUS Seite, das war der Treiber für Win10. Die FN-Tasten und die dazugehörigen Anzeigen funktioniere, als Tipp bzgl. des ATK´s. Danke

Mehr
kurim antwortete auf Asus VivoBook Pro N552VX Windows 7 Treiber 02 Mai 2016 20:02 #45980 von kurim
Hi,

was ich mir vorstellen kann das bestimmte ACPI Dinger nötig sind die es nur unter Win10 gibt,
kannst du mal zum Spass das Setup von Win 10 von einem Stick booten?

Mehr
FDanielC antwortete auf Asus VivoBook Pro N552VX Windows 7 Treiber 03 Juli 2016 02:09 #46036 von FDanielC
[English]

Hello everyone. First of all let me apologize for writing in english but i honestly don't know or understand german. This is my story so far, i bought this laptop and the first thing i tried was installing windows 7, but as expected nothing worked except audio. I then tried 5-6 linux distros, but unfortunatelly their support for skylake is still very bad and somethings just didn't work properly. So my next move was install the stock windows 10, and after a few days (even when disabling the shared updates and privacy settings), i stil just can't keep going with it knowing that one way or the other they can get invade my privacy. So, i decided to try again a fresh install of Windows 7 Ultimate x64. What i am here to ask is if anyone of you guys can point me the proper drivers that i need which are all of them basically.

Thank you very much, and please help, i cannot keep going like this, this is really frustrating.

[Google Translate]

Hallo, alle miteinander. Zunächst lassen Sie mich zum Schreiben in Englisch entschuldigen , aber ich weiß oder zu verstehen, ehrlich gesagt nicht Deutsch . Dies ist meine Geschichte so weit , ich kaufte dieses Laptop und das erste, was ich versuchte, wurde Windows 7, aber wie erwartet nichts Installation gearbeitet außer Audio. Ich habe dann versucht 5-6 Linux-Distributionen , aber leider ihre Unterstützung für Skylake ist immer noch sehr schlecht und Somethings einfach nicht richtig funktionieren. So war mein nächster Schritt die Lager Fenster 10 zu installieren, und nach ein paar Tagen ( auch wenn die freigegebenen Updates und Datenschutzeinstellungen deaktivieren ), i stil kann einfach nicht weitermachen , mit es zu wissen , dass die eine oder andere können sie meine erhalten eindringen Privatsphäre. Also entschied ich mich noch einmal zu versuchen eine Neuinstallation von Windows 7 Ultimate x64. Was ich bin hier um zu fragen, ob jemand von euch mir die richtigen Treiber verweisen kann , die ich brauche, was im Grunde alle von ihnen sind .

Vielen Dank , und bitte helfen , ich nicht halten kann , wie dies geht , das ist wirklich frustrierend.

Mehr
kurim antwortete auf Asus VivoBook Pro N552VX Windows 7 Treiber 03 Juli 2016 14:32 #46037 von kurim
Hello Daniel,

currently we need to know which drivers are missing, ideal with all Hardware IDs.

Also do you also have a N552VX? - If yes please notice you will not get the touchpad working.

Mehr
FDanielC antwortete auf Asus VivoBook Pro N552VX Windows 7 Treiber 03 Juli 2016 15:11 #46039 von FDanielC
Hello, thank you very much for the response. Yes that's the model i have, and what i must have working is at least the wifi and the usb 3.0 ports, since the graphics driver i can just get them from nvidia and intel. I don't care about not having the touchpad honestly, i use a mouse anyway since it's faster.
Can you tell me how to get the hardware IDs?
This is the exact model i have : www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-N552VX-FY103T...Review.161311.0.html
The only difference is that i have 16gb ram and a 128gb ssd.
I am a developer not a pc expert and i honestly can't keep going like this since i'm loosing valueable time.

Thank you very much

Mehr
Falck antwortete auf Asus VivoBook Pro N552VX Windows 7 Treiber 03 Juli 2016 23:19 #46040 von Falck
Hello,

Open the Device Manager -> Right-click on any device you want to check and select "Properties" -> Click the .Details tab -> Select "Hardware Ids" from the drop-down menu -> Right-click the top-most ID and "Select All", and then "Copy".
So you can insert this into your reply.

Falck

Mehr
FDanielC antwortete auf Asus VivoBook Pro N552VX Windows 7 Treiber 04 Juli 2016 15:00 - 04 Juli 2016 15:22 #46042 von FDanielC
Hello guys, just a follow up on this. Yesterday i spend a couple hours really trying to have things working with windows 7 and for anyone like me that needed help here's what i tested and is working with filenames (Just google them) to help anyone that needs :

Working :

USB 3.0 Drivers - USB_3.0_Win7_64_4.0.4.51.zip
USB Charger Plus - USB_Charger_Plus_Win10_64_VER416.zip
WiFi Drivers - Wireless_18.40.4_PROSet64_Win7.exe
Bluetooth Drivers - BT_19.00.1621_64_Win7.exe
Chipset Drivers - Chipset_10.1.1.14_Public.zip
Integrated Intel Graphics Drivers - VGA_Intel_Skylake_Win10_64_VER2019154300.zip
Nvidia Geforce GTX 950M Drivers - 368.39-notebook-win8-win7-64bit-international-whql.exe

Not Working :
Touchpad

PS : All software was downloaded from official sources so only download from intel, asus or nvidia.
PS2 : Like i said this is all tested and working on a Asus VivoBook Pro N552VX running Windows 7 Ultimate x64.

The only remaining issue that i have now, is that after opening a game or any 3d app, the cpu fan goes to max even with low cpu usage and stays at maximum speed, but that's probably fixable from the bios itself.
Letzte Änderung: 04 Juli 2016 15:22 von FDanielC.

Mehr
kurim antwortete auf Asus VivoBook Pro N552VX Windows 7 Treiber 05 Juli 2016 08:13 #46043 von kurim
Hi Daniel,

TP -> will never work it seems ASUS have make something "very" special with the touchpad...

Mehr

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.297 Sekunden