Armoury Crate version 4.2.12.0

Mehr
kurim antwortete auf Armoury Crate version 4.2.12.0 08 Nov. 2023 14:13 #48277 von kurim
hi,

1. dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilitie...e_Uninstall_Tool.zip
2. dlcdnets.asus.com/pub/ASUS/mb/14Utilitie...allation_Package.zip

Run Unistall Tool, disconnect from internet reboot and run Full Installation Package.
Notice 4.x is obsolete and unsupported.
Dieses Thema wurde gesperrt.
Mehr
W.ill antwortete auf Armoury Crate version 4.2.12.0 03 Feb. 2024 08:07 #48324 von W.ill
I only have version 1.0.3.6 (found it on my external hard drive, as I downloaded all the software relevant to my motherboard when I purchased it)

drive.google.com/file/d/1Tao0t2OajzopvLC.../view?usp=drive_link

To block internet access, the only way I know how to do it reliably is to install Comodo Internet Security (or another app that can do it), and set it to ask permission for each and every app attempting to access the internet. You may have to grant a lot of requests at first (make sure you use "remember choice" for each app requesting access), but it will do the job.
Mehr
W.ill antwortete auf Armoury Crate version 4.2.12.0 03 Feb. 2024 08:20 - 03 Feb. 2024 11:29 #48325 von W.ill
Quote "Notice: Version 4.xx is obsolete & unsupported."
The newest version is also obsolete & unsupported. So what's the point in providing links to upload that rubbish again? Everything worked perfectly fine on my system, until ASUS forced me to update Armoury Crate. Now Armoury Crate no longer detects my Mainboard, and I can't set the smart RGB control to "colour by temperature" any longer (which was what I wanted - I recently bought an ASUS keyboard, and was really happy to see when temperatures exceed acceptable levels by changing keyboard lighting).
Asus Support told me to uninstall and reinstall, which I have now done multiple times, using the uninstaller and also using 3rd party uninstallers (since the ASUS one doesn't work).... it doesn't solve my problem.

UPDATE: turns out the settings saved on the mainboard are messed up if you used both Aura Sync & Armoury concurrently. Unplug your System for 10 minutes, then it should work again. 
Letzte Änderung: 03 Feb. 2024 11:29 von W.ill.
Mehr
kurim antwortete auf Armoury Crate version 4.2.12.0 04 Feb. 2024 17:47 #48326 von kurim
What is the intention to necromance old threads, when you open a new one.

Old Armoury may have other issues, also new Armoury works for a lot of people fine.

- thread close, please continue here
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.221 Sekunden