Need Factory Image for GX701LWS

Mehr
Need Factory Image for GX701LWS wurde erstellt von GBLCBL 10 Okt. 2024 03:38 - 12 Okt. 2024 17:13 #48391 von GBLCBL
I'm in need of the Factory Image for the Asus ROG Zephyrus S17 laptop (GX701LWS) with "Intel(R) Graphics" and "NVIDIA drivers".

I can't get my HDMI port to work after some updating.

Does anyone have it?
Letzte Änderung: 12 Okt. 2024 17:13 von kurim.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
kurim antwortete auf Need Factory Image for GX701LWS 12 Okt. 2024 17:13 #48392 von kurim
I only provide driver DVDs no full Factory images.

Did you try: Automatically update all necessary drivers via MyASUS (on rog.asus.com/laptops/rog-zephyrus/rog-ze...s/helpdesk_download/ )

Mehr
GBLCBL antwortete auf Need Factory Image for GX701LWS 15 Okt. 2024 08:09 #48393 von GBLCBL
Thanks for the reply!

Yes I did! I formatted the machine, started the windows. Downloaded MyAsus and the updated drivers and tried to install all of them.

The NVIDIA driver was already installed from the first start. I didn't even have chance to install it. I didn't need to. It was already installed when I opened the windows at the first time, and it came with the most up to date version (latest one). But the Intel(R) Graphics (latest version too) never shows up in the Device Manager, after installing it!

I tried using cmd and Win Powershell, both with admin permissions. I could see the process running with no problem, as it was installed, but the Intel(R) never show up in the "Device Manager".

I'm a graduated computer scientist and I would say it shouldn't be that hard to install two drivers in my machine and keep it up to date. But for some reason the Intel(R) Graphics drivers never gets installed (at least it never shows up in the Device Manager).

Should I have followed a specific sequence when I was installing back the drivers ? I didn't even need to install the NVIDIA one, it was already there.

Asus said the screen should be dGPU linked. I tried searching on how to enable the dGPU or iGPU in my Bios, but my unit version (GX701LWS) seems to lack this option, natively.
I will keep trying. I can't give up!

Thank you anyway!
Sorry if I misunderstood the asustreiber, I got confused with the chrome auto translations.

Mehr
kurim antwortete auf Need Factory Image for GX701LWS 15 Okt. 2024 09:22 #48394 von kurim
Hi,

that dGPU provide output to LCD, HDMI and USB-C is true.

About the issue it self it could be that it is completely disabled through Armoury Crate (not sure if it keep the setting if you change it)

Also i suggest using Ghelper  instead of AC.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.203 Sekunden